Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome

I hope that you will enjoy this weekly posting. The goal is to offer a real life application from God's Word to issues that we all face. I have been in full time ministry for more than half of my life. It wasn't until recently that I truly began to look at the "why's" in my life. I love God and know that He has done miracles for me, but I also know that I have lived parts of my life for the satisfaction of other people's expectations.

No More!!! I will live life out loud for myself and find my way through this life with those that really love me. On my way to work the other morning a quote formulated in my mind. "I would rather fail a million times, learn my lessons, knowing that I wasn't afraid to try. Than to be successful at just one thing my whole life."

Other names that came to mind for the new church: The Church of the Raving Mad and The Church of the Malcontent.

Coming Sunday: "Desire"

No comments:

Post a Comment