Monday, September 24, 2012

Where did I park my Delorean??

In my first blog since getting divorced (and first blog in a really long time), I wanted to ponder the thought of time travel. I used to dream of the possibility of finding that Delorean and the flux capacitor sending me back to "undo" some injustice or a wrong. Simple answer, can't do it!

The real question though is would you if you could? FO SHO, there are many things I would love to go back and have a "redo" on. Some of them are good, but most are mistakes that I wich that I could undo and start over. The reality is we have the knowledge of the past to either gain wisdom for the future, or a launching pad for a repeat performance.

I ( and I believe we) have to value our experiences, good and bad alike, and move forward. Good, bad, or ugly Romans 8:28 reminds us that, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." KJV

I may not be able to go back in time, but I am full speed ahead into the future!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment